$4.71 worth of credit back
Adidas Terrex Swift Solo
The Adidas Terrex Swift Solo is a lightweight and breathable yet highly durable approach shoe. The upper is made from a ripstop material that's highly abrasion-resistant, and synthetic overlays and a protective toe-cap increase durability in key areas. A high-performance Traxion sole provides grip on all terrains, wet or dry, and a climbing zone enhances precision on steep, technical approaches. It also has a lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning.
|WEIGHT||200 g (per shoe, UK size 8.5)|
• EVA tongue top for optimal comfort
• Full ripstop upper with synthetic overlays for maximum durability and light weight
• Rubber toe cap for protection
• Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning
• Asymmetrical heel loop for easy attachment to a harness or backpack
• Approach-specific TRAXION™ outsole with climbing zone and hiking heel
Ripstop fabrics are made by weaving a nylon thread in interlocking, square patterns through a base material. (You can spot its distinguishable appearance in fabrics with a raised box or diamond pattern.) As a result, rips and tears, unable to bypass this nylon barrier, are confined to one very small area and will not spread throughout the fabric.