$1.50 worth of credit back
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Beal Air Force One + Be One Screw
The Beal Air Force One + Be One Screw is a lightweight single-rope carabiner and belay specifically designed for higher performance on single-rope climbs. The Be One Screw has been constructed to be more hardwearing against the abuse of single roped climbing, with a cylindrical profile to make giving out slack smoother and quicker. The Air Force One can be used with most rope diameters, and features a V-Groove for increased friction when it is needed and better braking in the event of a fall. Single-rope specific setup for use by indoor and sport climbers seeking performance.
|ROPE DIAMETER||8,5 > 10,5mm|
|MAJOR AXIS STRENGTH||24 kN|
|MINOR AXIS STRENGTH||7 kN|
|OPEN GATE STRENGTH||7 kN|
Full Features List
• Lightweight screwgate carabiner and belay plate specifically suited for single rope sport and lead climbing
• 12mm contact surface area reduces the carabiner’s wear by creating a larger surface area
• Shape allows for smoother handling when giving slack
• V-Groove enhances traction
• Braking force adapts to the rope’s diameter
• Straight-edge design reduces abrasion to the rope
• Compatible with rope diameters from 8.5mm to 10.5 mm