$4.68 worth of credit back
Patagonia Linked Pack 28L
The Linked Pack 28L is Patagonia's largest and most durable climbing backpack for multi-pitch routes. The fabric is made from CORDURA® Ballistic nylon lined with 200-denier polyester, a heavy-duty combo which is made to last, and both fabrics feature a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish for water-repellency. Reinforced haul handles can be clipped securely onto belay anchors, and the cinch top with no lid lets you quickly access gear, a handy feature for when you're stood at the belay and need to act as quickly as possible. Breathable shoulder straps and back panel are designed for all-day comfort.
|MATERIAL(S)||(Body) 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon plain weave, (Lining) 200-denier 100% polyester|
Linked Pack 28L Key Features
• Easy-access top loader with drawcord closure; zippered stash pocket; internal sleeve is hydration-compatible
• Large, reinforced haul handles
• Top compression for load management or rope carry
• Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
• Exterior stash pocket with extra volume for guidebooks
1 product review
The bag is super versatile, it performs great on the rocks but also looks smart enough for city use (at least the black one). The fabric and detailing all seem very durable so I expect it to last a long time. Compact but easy to over pack. Lots of little attachment points that are almost unnoticeable when not used. Only slight down side so far is the top lid which doesn't always close super smoothly and it can also create a funnel that brings all the rain in your otherwise waterproof bag. Nevertheless highly recommended.