$2.88 worth of credit back
Find the best size for you
La Sportiva GeckoGym Men Climbing Shoe
The La Sportiva GeckoGym aims to provide the beginner climber with a longer usable lifespan than a regular climbing shoe. The non-marking sole is 5 mm of FriXion® White for the highest level of resistance against indoor holds, and should you like to keep using the same shoe after the rubber has degraded, the half midsole is easy and cheaper to replace than full-length options. The WashTex microfibre upper is also washable, so there's no need to put up with bad odours if the shoe starts to smell. Simply throw it in the washing machine. This easy to care for, renewable design makes the GeckoGym best suited to the beginner climber who's after the best value for money.
La Sportiva's "women's" models are characterised by a softer midsole and overall structure, not a lower volume. If you're a lighter climber, or you're just looking for a shoe with more flexibility, try the GeckoGym Women's.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
|Sizing and fit|| |
Carbon / Tangerine
|Sole material|| |
FriXion® XF 2.0
|Sole thickness|| |
GeckoGym Key Features
• Flat, neutral profile to provide the best comfort for beginners
• Upper is made from a washable, breathable fabric*
• Outsole made of La Sportiva Frixion White non-marking rubber (leaves no signs on indoor climbing walls): extremely long lasting and maximum abrasion resistance
• Half sole for easy replacement
• Microfibre upper: no stretch
• Ideal size: looser for the best comfort
* Please read care label before washing.