$4.21 worth of credit back
Ocun Oxi LU
The Ocun Oxi LU is a downturned profile, stiff soled lace-up shoe for maximum versatility across all climbing disciplines.
The Ocun Oxi LU is designed for maximum flexibility across rock, multipitch, sport, and boulder climbs. Firstly, there are two ways of setting up the lacing: one for training - easy to slip on and off - and the other for longer sport/multipitch climbs - full lace up for maximum foot security - great for the climber who wants the best of both closure systems. As for the shoe’s design, the Oxi uses a curved profile and a downturned toe for hooking onto small holds on steeper climbs, but has a stiff midsole for optimum stability whilst edging and minimum foot fatigue on longer climbs. This shoe also has excellent durability thanks to its highly rubberised toe-box and slingshot, making it perfect for the climber who wants a hard-wearing performance shoe that can still be worn all day on the crag.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
|Sizing and fit|| |
|Sole material|| |
|Sole thickness|| |
Top performance shoe rubber developed especially for maximum adhesion. The material has a high friction parameter which ensures excellent adhesion on ledges and slabs.
Full Features List
• Highly rubberised toe-box allow for technical toe-hooks on any surface.
• Ocun's signature seamless heel creates a snug and comfortable fit
• Padded breathable tongue for better air circulation
• Microfibre upper will not stretch, maintaining the shoe's performance shape
• Natural leather insole combats odours and feels fresher