$3.78 worth of credit back
Find the best size for you
Red Chili Spirit VCR Climbing Shoe
The Red Chili Spirit VCR Climbing Shoe is a comfortable all-round rock shoe for all types of climbing. It is ideal for long multi-pitch climbs or as an entry-level bouldering or sport climbing shoe. It utilises the brand’s proprietary rubber, RX2, for the best grip on the rock. The flat, minimally asymmetric profile keeps your foot in a neutral position for all-day comfort. An EVA padded heel cup, leather insole and a padded mesh crossover tongue ensures total comfort when you need to be in your shoes for a long time, as well as easy ons and offs. Last but not least, the Spirit VCR rock shoe has three Velcro straps for easy adjustments and even pressure distribution.
|Upper material|| |
|Closure type|| |
|Sizing and fit|| |
Red / Black
|Sole material|| |
|Sole thickness|| |
Red Chili’s proprietary rubber, designed to be relatively soft with high levels of friction.
Full Features List
• Built on the popular Spirit last designed for high-end performance and all-day comfort
• VCR straps with split overlapping breathable neoprene tongue for precise and simple adjustability
• Synthetic upper with minimal toe cap reduces stretching over time while still giving the toes some room to flex into proper alignment in the toe box
• Leather foot bed with a supportive midsole for good performance on vertical routes
• ImpactZone EVA cushion on the heels for comfortable walking
2 product reviews
Ok as a beginner shoe but maybe better options out there. Very comfortable, stiffer construction gives plenty of support. I’m a street 10.5 - 11 and 45 is a pretty good fit. Has stretched a little over time. Big downside is the rubber, maybe the least grippy of any shoe I’ve used. Rubber combined with the stiffness means it’s pretty poor for smearing.
Solid first shoe for those beginners out there. Some is stuf and good for the smaller foot holds, and edge well and features are good for what you pay. Rubber is aigh, not my favorite from what I’ve used, but grippy and something you can still trust. The heel is a bit big, so if you have narrower feet or just lower volume heel, be aware. I wear a street 10 1/2, I ordered a 44 and they are tight but comfy. Did not stretch as much. Overall very well built, good beginner shoe, great for smaller foot holds and great overall comfort.