$4.94 worth of credit back
Black Diamond Creek Mandate 28
The Creek Mandate 28 Backpack combines the toughness of a haul bag with a sleek and functional design. The rugged waterproof shell on the front panel protects against light rain and stormy days and the wear and tear that goes with day-in-day-out commuting to the climbing gym, work and air travel. The interior is designed to offer quick and easy access to your gear, with a padded laptop sleeve to protect your computer, and a zippered pocket for smaller items. The shoulder straps and webbing hip-belt provide comfort, and tough loop handles on the top and front make it easy to lift heavy loads.
|WEIGHT||2.6 kg (2.65 lb)|
|MATERIAL(S)||840D Nylon, 1200D Acrylic (Thermoplastic polyurethane-Coated)|
• Durable waterproof shell fabric inspired by our haul bags used on front panel
• Panel-loading design offers easy access to inside the pack
• Zippered top pocket with internal zippered mesh pocket
• Haul loop handles on top and front
• Exterior-access padded compartment stores a 17” laptop
• Padded shoulder straps and backpanel with removable webbing hipbelt
1 product review
I was searching for this type of bags for a month or so and eventually I found it on EpicTv with a 40% discount which was perfect. I chose the grey one instead of the black due to "out of stock" status. I was about to rate it as 4 out of 5 mainly because the colours are not as they displayed on the screen but eventually is a 5star if you buy it 80 euros.