$6.46 worth of credit back
Grivel Jorasses 2.0 Easy-Slider + SSpring
The Grivel Jorasses 2.0 is a hot-forged chromoly steel ice axe designed for general mountaineering and ice climbing, now with the G-bone shaft for increased strength and better grip. It features a reverse curve pick and slightly curved shaft, making the Grivel Jorasses 2.0 powerful when swinging into, and easier to remove from, varied types of ice, whilst retaining effectiveness for plunging, anchoring, and self-arresting.
Designed for strength and durability, the Grivel Jorasses 2.0 features a hot-forged chromoly steel pick reinforced by a “net” that follows its strength lines, giving it a much higher resilience to wear and tear than standard steel. The shaft’s G-bone construction (a single groove on either side of the axe’s length) not only increases strength but makes the handle much easier to grip for more ergonomic swinging power. Also, the Easy-Slider hand rest - a rest that can slide to the tail end of the shaft when hand support is needed and also slide to the top end in walking mode - protects the hand from violent blows against the wall for better assurance.
With an all-round design for general mountaineering and ice climbing, the Grivel Jorasses 2.0 has power and durability with protection and versatility to match, making it as easy to use across varying terrains as possible.
|PICK MATERIAL||Chromoly Steel (Hot-Forged)|
Chromoly Steel Pick (Hot-Forged)
A low alloy steel that has a higher tensile strength and is considerably stronger and more durable than standard steel. Hot-forged construction not only makes the metal stronger, but also lighter.
Full Features List
• Hot-forged chromoly steel pick increases strength whilst decreasing weight
• G-Bone construction makes the shaft stronger and easier to grip in the hand
• Easy-Slider hand rest can be used in swing (bottom of the shaft) or walk (top of the shaft) to support the hand
• Shovel and spike for digging snow steps and plunging into snow
• Single spring is for "climbers who love climbing without a leash" - compact when required, long when required