$4.20 worth of credit back
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Send Large SLIM Knee Pad
The Send Large SLIM Knee Pad features thinner rubber and thinner neoprene than the Large CLASSIC knee pad, giving it an ultralight, high-performance feel with increased sensitivity. The breathable and sticky airprene inner provides maximum adhesion to the leg without the need for duct tape or spray adhesive, and three Cinch-Lock buckles allow you to secure the perfect fit for you leg's size. With better sensitivity and lower bulk, the Large SLIM will suit climbers looking for the best performance possible.
|DIMENSIONS||23" X 9.75" (58.42 x 24.77 cm). Fits most all adults|
• Uses the absolute stickiest climbing rubber available
• 4.3mm of thick and durable brand NEW Send Rubber
• 3.8mm of one-sided airprene for comfy, super sticky, breathable performance
• Wrap-Around Design allows for easy on/offs without the need to take climbing shoes off
• Sticky neoprene inside allows for maximum adhesion to the leg
• Soft neoprene absorbs impact and provides supreme comfort
• Super stretchy so fits all leg sizes
• Designed for freedom of movement, allowing the legs muscles to flex as the climber moves. This prevents the discomfort that occurs with over tightening OTHER kneepads
• Exclusive Cinch-Lock Buckle allows for fast and secure tightening, easy loosening, and fast removal. This buckle never slips, you can tighten it as much as you want, the more you pull the more it grips
1 product review
I am a kneebar addict. I currently own 4 kneepads and this is the latest weapon in my arsenal. Previously, I owned the 5.10 pads and the thicker version of the Send Large Pad.
This thin version is a compromise between sensitivity and durability. It is slightly less sensitive than the 5.10 pads but by comparison, is very easy to put on and stays in place even on long routes in warm temperatures. The 5.10 pads tend to slide down.
The thicker version of this pad is good but lacks sensitivity and, although it fits much better than the 5.10 pads, requires much more trust on smearing kneebars than the thinner pads.
This pad certainly get top honours for anyone who loves to kneebar!