Black Diamond Distance Carbon Z Trekking Poles
Designed for endurance running, speed hiking and general adventuring, the Black Diamond Distance Carbon Z Poles are lightweight collapsible poles that’ll help you go that extra mile, and they now feature a 30% stiffer design with improved joint support and more durability, making it the ultimate in folding-pole performance. Featuring Black Diamond’s Z-Pole Rapid Deployment System, collapsing and opening these poles is super quick and easy, while the 100% carbon construction means they’re as durable as they are lightweight. EVA foam grips and mini-grip extensions complete the package by keeping your hands comfortable.
• Improved joint support and stiffness
• More durable with added aluminium ring to protect carbon
• Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
• Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
• Three-section foldable design with speed-cone deployment
• 100% carbon fibre construction
• Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
• Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
Z-Pole Rapid Deployment System
Using technology borrowed from Black Diamond’s avalanche probes, the Z-Pole Rapid Deployment System utilises a protected Kevlar cord to securely fasten the three parts of the pole into place in one quick and easy movement. All you need to go is grab the pole grip and the first shaft of the pole and pull, and the three sections will slide into place and lock. Easy.