$0.35 worth of credit back
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Petzl Finesse - Last Season's
The Petzl Finesse is an ultra-light quickdraw sling made from Dyneema - the only material to be trademarked as "the world's strongest fibre" - with anti-abrasion technology. Not only do they use the strongest fibre available on the market, the Petzl Finesse quickdraw slings also include STRING S webbing protection on the rope end to protect the webbing from abrasion while keeping the carabiner in position. An ultra-strong and hyper-light sling for when high-falls are likely and every gram counts.
|WEIGHT||7g (10cm), 10g (17cm)|
|MATERIAL||Dyneema with nylon stitching|
|BREAKING STRENGTH||22 kN|
|CERTIFICATION(S) :||CE EN 566, UIAA|
Full Features List
- Excellent strength/weight ratio, thanks to its special high-density polyethylene (HDPE) webbing.
- Flexible quickdraw construction enables it to be folded to reduce bulk in your pack
- Ergonomic shape makes it easier to grab
- Rope end of the quickdraw is equipped with a STRING to maintain the proper orientation of the carabiner and help protect the carabiner attachment loop from wear
- Available in two lengths: 10 and 17 cm